Chandra Grahan 2019 Date and Timing In India – Chandra Grahan also called Lunar EclipseThe Three-hour partial lunar eclipse (Chandra Grahan) will take place on 16 and 17 July 2019. It will start from 1:30 AM (17th July 2019) to 4:30 Am (17th July 2019). In Hindu religion, all the good works are prohibited in the Sutak period (Sutak Kal).
Chandra Grahan 2019 kab Hoga or Kitni Der Rahega – Lunar Eclipse/Chandra Grahan 2019 LIVE Updates: जानिये कब और कितनी देर रहेगा चंद्र ग्रहण?
How does Lunar Ecplise happen?
When the moon passes the exactly behind the Earth than Earth’s shadow a lunar Eclipse.
Lunar Eclipse / Chandra Grahan Images
According to the Hindu scriptures, the period of Sutak is about 9 hours before the lunar eclipse. The duration of the sutak begins on July 16, at 4 pm and 25 minutes and is on July 17 at 4:40.
Quick Info about 2019 Lunar Eclipse (Chandra grahan)
- Lunar Eclipse or Chandra Grahan takes place when Earth comes between Moon and Sun.
- This year 2019 lunar eclipse is occurring on Guru Purnima.
- During Lunar Eclipse, the Door of the Four Dham will remain closed. It is not considered auspicious to worship God during Chandra Grahan.
- Around 3:01 am on Wednesday, 65 per cent of the Moon’s diameter will be under the shadow of the Earth.
- Next penumbral lunar eclipse will occur on January 10, 2020.
Lunar Eclipse 2019: चंद्रग्रहण (Chandra Grahan) Date and Time
Here we have updated Lunar Eclipse or Chandra Grahan 16 July 2019 Date and Time, Timing In India information in table.
|Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|17th July 2019 at 1:30 AM||17th July 2019 at 4:30 AM|
How to watch Lunar Eclipse (Chandra Grahan) on 17th July 2019 Midnight?
Those who want to watch the lunar eclipse can watch the Chandra Grahan directly with naked eyes.
चंद्र ग्रहण २०१९ : Chandra Grahan 2019,जाने कितने बजे होगा शुरू?