Odisha TET 2019 Admit Card will be released soon at bseodisha.nic.in Here Download Odisha TET (OTET) Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2019 online – As per Official OTET 2019 Notification, BSE Odisha will upload Odisha TET 2019 Admit card on 2nd August 2019 after 11 AM. The Candidates need to enter the Registration no. and Date of Birth to download OTET Admit card. BSE Odisha is all set to conduct the OTET 2019 Examination on 5th August 2019.
Official Website – bseodisha.nic.in
OTET 2019 Website – http://22.214.171.124/otetmay19/
OTET 2019 Admit card Link – Activated on 02.08.2019
OTET 2019 (Registration/Admit Card/Answer Key/Result Info)
Orisha TET 2019 is a state Level Teacher Recruitment Examination. BSE Odisha is the main authority to conduct the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Exam. OTET 2019 exam is conducted for the recruitment of teacher for Classes I to VIII in government, private aided, and private unaided schools of Odisha.
OTET 2019 Exam – Important Dates
Other important dates related to OTET Exam 2019 are listed below:
- OTET Application Start Date: 15th July 2019
- OTET Application End Date: 26th July 2019 at 5 PM
- OTET Application Correction Ends: 26th July 2019 at 5 PM
- OTET 2019 Admit Card Release Date: 2nd August 2019 after 11 AM
- OTET Exam 2019 Date: 5th August 2019
- OTET Official Website – http://126.96.36.199/otetmay19/
- BSE Odisha Website – http://bseodisha.nic.in
OTET 2019 Registration Process –
OTET 2019 (Odisha TET) Application forms were filled from 15th July 2019 to 26th July 2019 as per the Official OTET Schedule.
Odisha TET 2019 Admit Card
OTET 2019 Admit Card will be available at official website bseodisha.nic.in. Those Candidates who have filled the OTET 2019 Application form and paid the application fees successfully on and before 26th July 2019 may download Odisha TET 2019 Admit Card from Official website.
How to Download OTET Admit card 2019?
The steps are given below for Downloading the Odisha TET 2019 Hall Ticket online.
- Open the official website of BSE Odisha.
- Search for Admit card link on the Home page.
- Click on this link.
- Enter Valuable information like Registration no. (Application no.) and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit button.
- The Odisha OTET Admit card 2019 will be displayed on the computer or mobile screen.
- Click on the Print button or Ctrl+P Key from Laptop/Computer.
- Save it in the pdf file. Take 2-3 Print out for Future use.
For Download more Admit card visit our Admit Card category.